Liquid Calcium Chloride
|Product Grade:||Industrial||Content ≥:||30|
|Appearance:||Liquid||Main Chemical Components||Calcium Chloride|
|Quality Standards to Implement:||GB/T26520-2011||CAS :||10043-52-4|
|Uses:||Snow melting agent, refrigeration brine, antifreeze|
1. Aqueous solution of calcium chloride can also be used as refrigerant in freezer and for ice making.
2. Calcium chloride can also be used as dehydrating agent in the production of alcohol, ester, ether and acrylic resin.
3. Calcium chloride can be used in oil drilling industry, as working fluid and completion fluid of oil drilling.
4. Calcium chloride can be used as snow melting agent, taking advantage of its chemical characteristics such as Melting exothermic and the low freezing point.
5. In chemical industry, calcium chloride can be used as desiccant for gas drying.
6. Calcium chloride can also be used in dye and printing and dyeing industries. It can also be used for deinking waste paper.
7. Calcium chloride can accelerate the hardening of concrete and increase the cold resistance of building mortar, which is an excellent building antifreeze.
8. Calcium chloride solution is used as flocculant in seaweed sodium preparation industry and bean products industry.
9. Calcium chloride is used as antifogging agent for ports, road dust collector and fabric fire retardant.
10. Calcium chloride is used as protective agent and refining agent for aluminum-magnesium metallurgy.
11. Calcium chloride is the raw material for producing calcium salt.