Ammonia Nitrogen Remover
Ammonia Nitrogen refers to the Nitrogen in the form of free Ammonia (NH3) and Ammonium Ions (NH4+) in water. Its chemical formula is NH3-N. Ammonia Nitrogen is also a very important index in judging the water quality. Ammonia Nitrogen Remover is a new type of agent independently developed and produced by our company, which can quickly degrade Ammonia nitrogen in sewage and achieve to purify water.
1. The reaction time is short and the degradation speed is fast.
2. It has high removal efficiency withless dosage and convenient application.
3. It can be applied to a wide range of PH, from PH1 to PH12.
4. Ammonia nitrogen can be quickly removed once you apply the agent.
5. It is a real environmental protection agent, with no secondary pollution after use.
6. It has auxiliary functions such as removing COD, decolorization and deodorization effects.
Scope of Application: Ammonia Nitrogen Remover is used to remove Ammonia Nitrogen from wastewater in municipal, printing and dyeing, food, chemical industry, papermaking, circuit board, aquaculture, surface treatment, pharmacy, tanning, coking and other industries.